Plumbing Technician Course
Watch this video excerpt to see how ATI can teach you
or your employees professional plumbing skills:
This knowledge-based Plumbing Course teaches the A–Z of the plumbing trade and is taught by a licensed plumbing instructor, rapidly preparing students for entry-level work in plumbing.
Receive consistent, high-level instruction in everything related to plumbing in topics such as tools, safety, the Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC), all major systems and subsystems such as: drain, waste and vent, toilets, laves, tubs, fixtures, water heaters, commercial grease traps and so much more! You’ll learn the rough-in, top-out and installation of all new construction plumbing, as well as basic plumbing repair and maintenance.
The Plumbing Course prepares individuals for entry-level employment in positions involving Plumbing Assistance (SOC 49-3015, Helpers-Pipelayers, Plumbers, Pipefitters, Steamfitters, US Department of Labor) and entry-level and exempt plumbing work classified as General Maintenance and Repair (SOC 49-9071 US Department of Labor).
Plumbing Course List
- History, Safety
- Tools, Plan Reading
- Plumbing Systems and Subsystems
- Cutting, Installation, Testing, Service & Repair
- Drain, Waste & Vent (DWV) Systems
- Gas, Fire Sprinklers, Water Heaters and More!
- Certificate in Plumbing Theory upon Completion
- Distance education—delivered online with video instruction and testing. Instructor support and interaction online or by email or phone. CLICK HERE to download a more complete course outline. This course is not intended to enable an individual to become a licensed Plumber.